Register at each location for the 1st Prize that sponsor is giving away and, if you win, you are entered into the drawing for the entire package of Grand Prizes on December 19th!
Download Sponsor & Prize Checklist
Join Brady Hull at our sponsor locations these dates as he broadcasts LIVE between 12p and 2p!
1st Prize: Gift Basket
1st Prize: Jump Start Kit
NOTE: The Hull Show will NOT be broadcast live from ACS this day
1st Prize: Steward Broom Vacuum
1st Prize: 24 Rec Center Entry Punch Cards
1st Prize: HD 360 Camera
1st Prize: $100 towards Oakley or Smith Glasses
1st Prize: Navajo Horse Hair Pottery Turtle
1st Prize: Professional Tool Set
1st Prize: Free Pizza for a Year
1st Prize: $100 off Accessory Installation
1st Prize: “Shock” Graphic Novel
OFFICIAL KFKA’s Stores of Christmas Rules
- Contestant may register at one or all of the twelve stores before the registration deadline, check 1310kfka.com to locate other stores.
- There will be twelve winners, one from each store, one of those twelve winners receive all twelve grand prizes.
- Limit one registration per store.
- No Purchase necessary.
- Prize(s) have no cash value, are non-transferable and not redeemable for any other prize. Need not be present to win.
- Winner assumes any and all liability for prize(s) including taxes, maintenance, etc.
- Winner is not eligible to win another KFKA contest for thirty (30) days. Must be 18 or older to enter.
GENERIC KFKA CONTEST RULES
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter, and at least 21 to win liquor store prizes.
- No purchase necessary.
- All contest entries are received only by email, USPS, or KFKA employee collection.
- Prize(s) is/are non-transferable and not redeemable for any other prize.
- Winners assume any and all liability for prize won, including taxes.
- Once a contestant has won a prize from KFKA, that person is not eligible to win a KFKA contest again for thirty (30) days, from the date of their winning.
- Only one (1) entry per contest and one (1) winner per household
- Unless otherwise indicated, prizes must be claimed at the KFKA studios within sixty (60) days of winning. If prize is not claimed within sixty (60) days, it once again becomes the property of KFKA.
- Contestants agree to release and hold harmless KFKA-AM, Broadcast Media, LLC, sponsors and distributors and suppliers of sponsor’s companies.
- Winner must sign an eligibility and liability release prior to accepting delivery of the prizes
- Employees and family members of the employees of KFKA-AM, Broadcast Medial, LLC and sponsors of KFKA Contests are not eligible to win.
- All winners and contestants agree to the use of their likeness in photos and audio by KFKA for promotional purposes.
- KFKA retains the right to modify rules as necessary throughout the duration of the contest.
- Void where prohibited.