Only six finalists remain in the search for a new police chief in Loveland. And after this week, that field will be winnowed down even further. Each of the candidates will give a 10-minute presentation and take questions from the public on Thursday from 1-5 p.m. After the community round, the finalists will talk to five seperate panels “designed to gain a 360-degree view of each candidate,” the city says. City manager Bill Cahill will make the final decision on the new chief.
The finalists are:
• Eric Buske, Chief of Police, Bryan, Texas.
• John Manago, Captain, Larimer County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kathryn McAlpine, Assistant Chief of Police, Tacoma, Wash.
• Rob McGregor, Investigations Commander, Aurora Police Department
• Lazaro Perez, Program Manager, Suburban Law Enforcement Academy, Glen Ellen, Ill.
• Robert Ticer, Chief of Police, Avon.